Saturday, December 01, 2012

News You Probably Can't Use

If you didn't see it elsewhere, you might enjoy this piece I wrote for Slate about Edward Ford.


nd said...

That's a terrific article--thanks for the link. I hadn't heard of the legendary script before, actually, and will have to seek it out.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful article. Thank you very much.


B. Walter Irvine said...

Hey Matt(hew?),

I should have commented earlier; I wrote up my own post on your slate article because I was impressed with the argument. Also, I'm glad it lead me to this blog, which I've been picking at ever since and enjoying immensely.

Anyway, the post is here


sara gomez said...

I have read the article, and I want to say thanks to you for exceptional information. You have provided deep and easily understandable knowledge to us, 9A0-182, 9A0-077, 9A0-162, You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.

los angeles said...

A tiny pool of experienced and reliable mobile app development companies in Los Angeles makes it next to impossible for a common web surfer to find a suitable app development company. Finding an app developer in Los Angeles with an ability and willingness to work on complex projects within the constraints of time and budget can be achieved by following these simple steps